Senior .NET Developer
You’ll work with some of the most talented people in the industry and gain a wealth of knowledge as well as working on some very interesting and rewarding projects. Of course, in return you will also get paid!
- Salary/Wages: £45-55k + Bonus
- Location: Milton Keynes, MK12 5TW
- Job Status/Type: Full Time, Permanent
We believe in having an amazing place of work changes your outlook and quality of life, some of the things we are proud of at Spinbox include:
- 25 days annual leave
- Signing Bonus
- Hybrid & Remote options
- Flexibility on working hours
- Private medical (post 3 years of service)
- Training & Certification
Find out more reasons why to work at Spinbox.
If you don't have all the skills listed, please apply anyway, as we provide a lot of mentoring and training to our team and make a role suit the developer and help you grow.
We're looking for the following:
A coding master with excellent management skills! In return, you’ll work with some of the most talented developers in the industry and gain a wealth of development and application knowledge as well as working on some very cool and rewarding projects.
As part of the technology leadership team your role will be to lead the development of enterprise developments on a MS Stack. Ensure compatibility and integration (e.g., multi-vendor platforms) throughout the company and for our client base. To provide strategy and technical leadership, inspiration and innovation, and management of the Development Team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer, who is passionate about quality and output, as well as pushing for new technologies and innovation.
- Visual Studio & SQL Server
- Experience with Docker, Containers & Micro services (nice to have)
- Mongo DB & PostGres (nice to have)
- DevOps, SourceControl, Agile, Azure
- Minimum 5 years commercial experience
- Web application, deployment management, solutions management experience
- Technical specification writing
- Computing degree background
- Integrations, CRM & CMS experience
- Ability to multitask, ambition, team lead, always looking for free pens, drawn to shiny things, love comfortable chairs, and stare at people with a blank expression when something non logical is said!
The position involves:
- C# .NET Application development
- Agile & Scrum practices
- Systems configurations & architecture
- Providing solutions and input on working practices & latest techs
- Problem Solving
- Managing output from the development team
- Ensuring processes and best practice is followed at all times
- Motivating and improving the development team learning
A passion for creating clean and efficient code and bringing your ideas to the table are essential for this role. Spinbox work on making a role fit a developer, not making a developer fit a role.