.NET Developer (Senior/Lead)
If you're bored of code churning at a software house, not inspired and not challenged, lack atmosphere and you want to work at the cutting edge of tech, then time to get in touch with Spinbox.
- Salary/Wages: £50-55k + Benefits
- Location: Milton Keynes
- Job Status/Type: Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a coding master with a brain so big, in return, you’ll work with some of the most talented developers in the industry and gain a wealth of development and application knowledge as well as working on some very cool and rewarding projects.
As a lead developer you'll be working in a fast paced environment, with the latest tech stack, which works to Agile methodologies. You'll be part of the scrum, and leading new product developments, working with .NET applications. We have a diverse service offering from web app development, to product and CRM development, so you really get to put your big brain to the test.
We're looking for the following:
- Visual Studio & SQL Server 2008+
- TFS/VSTS/ GIT
- Minimum 5 years commercial experience
- Web application, deployment management, solutions management experience
- Technical specification writing
- Computing Degree background
- Ability to multi-task, ambition, team lead, always looking for free pens, drawn to shiny things, love comfortable chairs, and stare at people with a blank expression when something non logical is said!
The position involves:
- .NET Application development
- Agile & Scrum practices
- Systems configurations & architecture
- Providing solutions and input on working practices & latest techs
- Problem Solving
A passion for creating clean and efficient code and bringing your ideas to the table are essential for this role. Spinbox work on making a role fit a developer, not making a developer fit a role.