We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate designer to join our creative team, working across all of our clients, providing UX, UI and digital design solutions. We welcome applicants of all levels, but those who can demonstrate a solid understanding of the full UX process and a portfolio to match.
- Salary/Wages: £27 - £35k
- Location: Milton Keynes, MK12 5TW
- Job Status/Type: Full Time, Part Time, Permanent
We believe in having an amazing place of work changes your outlook and quality of life, some of the things we are proud of at Spinbox include:
- Flexibility in working hours
- Training & Certification
- Casual dress
- Remote working
- Flexible schedule
- Private medical (post 3 years of service)
- Company pension
- 30 days holiday + Increases post 2 years
Find out more reasons why to work at Spinbox.
We're looking for the following:The ideal candidate will be motivated, proactive and eager to grow as a key part of the business. We're looking for someone to make their mark, instilling best practices and a determination to be the best!
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your design experience across digital services and products
- End to end experience designing digital products.
- Well established with Adobe CC suite, XD, Photoshop.
- Collaborate with internal teams and client stakeholders to create engaging UX solutions.
- Analyse data to enable UX decisions with rationale.
- Experience in wireframing and prototyping.
- Able to work closely with other team members, taking direction as well as leading projects and supporting with your own ideas.
- Always looking at the latest technology/software advances as well as suggesting ways of working more efficiently.
Ideal, but not essential...
- Agency experience, having worked on digital products for various clients and industries.
- Experience of creating or maintaining design systems and component libraries.
- Knowledge of information architecture, interaction design and user-centred design processes.
- Experience of conducting user testing.
The position involves:
- Wide ranging responsibilities across the world of design, including gathering requirements, creating visual concepts, creating personas, building user journeys and sitemaps, wireframing, interaction design, user and competitive research, prototyping and QA.
- Digital design solutions across multiple channels - websites, web application interfaces, mobile apps and campaign landing pages
- Optimising existing experiences to boost engagement and conversion rates.
- Validating designs with data from a range of sources.
- Contributing to style guides and design systems.
- Presenting designs and explaining design decisions.
Apply below with your CV.