Office Manager/ HR
With a long history and established client base, our next step up forecasts a rapid growth in team size, clients base and operations. We therefore require a bright and motivated Office Manager to assist in our growth and be the heart of operations and assisting the Director of the business.
- Salary/Wages: £28-38k (depending on experience)
- Location: Milton Keynes, (office based)
- Job Status/Type: Full Time - Flexible working
Who is Spinbox?
Spinbox are a cutting-edge UK Web Agency. We design and develop web application and digital products, specialising in .NET technology and Azure Cloud services.
Being a design and development specialist, Spinbox produce great looking websites and digital products, built for business application and performance, integrating user simplicity and business tools into a single system.
We believe we are only as good as our people and our processes. The question which is always asked: What makes us different from every other web & software agency?
It's simple, our processes & customer experience. We operate as a software house not a marketing agency. Our analysis skills and methods, through to our data led design approach and most critically, our development, are all based on modern software development methodologies.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Experienced Office Manager
- HR skills and understanding
- Recruiting and team building
- Accounts & Booking keeping experience (ideally Xero)
- PA experience and ability to get things done
- Proven track record of customer relationship management
- Superhero planning skills
- Impeccable written grammar and proficient with Office Suit
- Juggling knives, chainsaws, clients, and manage the needs of the Director and team on a daily basis
- Leadership skills and ability to motivate others, getting the troops inline and take charge when required
- Using initiative to go above and beyond and improve what you find not to be perfect
- Self-starter with experience of being able to work independently
We're looking for the following:
Type of Person:
- A positive love life attitude with an excellent sense of humour
- Calm in the face of adversity
- Flexible, adaptable, and self-motivated
- Sociable and confident
- Leadership attributes
- Punctual with some healthy OCD’s
The position involves:
- Office Administration – Meetings, paperwork filing, diary management, supplies.
- Policy & Health/Safety production and management – Compliance and standards
- HR Administration – Leave management, reviews, staff welfare.
- Recruiting & team growth
- Building Management & office space letting – Refurbs, services, utilities
- Management and negotiation with suppliers
- Bookkeeping & basic Accounts Management – Receipts, expenses and reconcile
- Company marketing and social media management
- PA to the Founder & Director
- Customer Service & Pre-sales support – Call answering
- Improving business operations standards
- CRM entry and management – Update leads and client data in CRM
- Creating reports & analysing performance – adhoc team reports and finance reports
- Assisting with ad hoc duties where required